Saturday, September 28, 2002

Rewind......


Saturday. I am suppose to be reading the Plato Symposium for my humanities class. It's about homoerotic love. I guess i'll get to that later. Most of the day has gone by.....i woke up quite early this morning....oh around 8-ish. I slept quite early. I did my morning calls. It's a weekend so it's great cause i can make as many phones calls as i want. during the weekdays i am really stingy about picking up calls. unless if its mobile to mobile.

Philip and I went to fry's to get his ribbon thing for his computer and to FOREYES. I needed to pick up my contacts. As we were getting ready to head back home, we saw this strange man conducting some sort of strange ritual in the parking lot next to his car. Philip wanted to slap him. that would have been interesting if he did.

I also purchased books from Barnes and Noble. It's way cheaper to get your books there. So i am going to return the ones that i bought from the textstore and bookstore.

Friday. Today was the first day of class. I went to work in the morning then went to class. I only had one class...humanities 3c....its about ambition and desire in relation to humanity. Work was fine. I learned how to use the computer with the insurance stuff. did some filing. made a bunch of calls. i wonder how often we get paid. i still have to ask about that. I don't have work on monday. kinda nice....cause monday is a very busy day....with it being the first workday and all.

Chris got a hair cut. he's gone through so many styles. I went to 99 ranch and got some food. they have all these goodies there.

Thursday. I trained for the part-time dental receptionist position. It was kinda scary at first because they lady just started me by calling insurance companies to get information on patients. by the end though, i got the hang of it. so I guess i got the job cause I'll be working in the morning every day. wow...a really job. it was also the last day of welcome week. we got a good amount of people to sign up for ASDA. i'm glad. i also went on a job interview. it was more informal.

saw the premier of FRIENDS. i thought it was alright. we'll see what happens.

Wednesday. I went on a job interview for a part time dental receptionist position. The lady asked me if i could come in tomorrow to train. so I was wondering.....did I get the job?

well, that's as far back as i can recollect.

No comments :