Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Sushi


I had work today. I work every wednesday. but i don't really do much these days cause my boss and head boss are putting together protocols for this new graduate class. So i did my work stuff. Got paid today. Wasn't too big of a paycheck, but hey it's just extra money. i'm sure during the school year, it'll be better. but that's ok...these days i am much to lazy to do anything BIG. After work I went to the supermarket. Bought supplies to make dinner. I like to buy my ingredients the day i cook it. I like it FRESH...what can I say. Wendy came over too. so she help me prepare dinner. She brought over some somen. it's a type of japanese noddle that you eat cold with a special type of sauce.

Yesterday, Chris and I ate at Tenko. It's a japanese style restuarant that i think is owned by chinese people. maybe? Anyways, that's where I got the idea to make california rolls and hand rolls. They turned out pretty well, so i am proud of myself. Although, I will add more imitation krab meat flakes next time. This was my very first time making it and i am glad it went well. I also made pasta. I tried out this mushroom sauce that i looked up online from allrecipes.com. That's usually where I get all my recipes from, if not from my parents. That turned out pretty well to, wendy liked it. Chris, not so much because it did't have meat. He's a MEAT man.

That's pretty much what i did today. right now I am looking at this one picture from my vacation from canada. it's really pretty. Ever heard of Chateau Lake Louise?



isn't it really pretty?

well...da..da...da...that's all folks.

No comments :