Sunday, September 01, 2002

blah...blah....blah......


i baked today. I made blueberry muffins and chocolate chip cookies. the muffins turned out fine, but i think i should have added more crumps. the cookies were too sweet, next time, i'll add less chocolates. i looked up these recipes onlines and wanted to give them a try. they weren't all that just to let you know. on friday, wendy and I went shopping. I got this cookie book from borders. it's great... it has nice illustration and the stuff in it is good too.

i started a new site. i think i'll mix my current site and this one into one. mostly, my new site is going to be my new domain. anyways, both of them are updated. i am thinking about chaging a couple of things and well that's too much of a pain, so maybe i'll start fresh.

I saw xXx. It was entertaining. we wanted to see Serving Sara, but didn't make it in time. So we saw xXx. hmm...it's late, i better go to sleep. i have church tomorrow.

No comments :