Friday, September 06, 2002

bumming around......


i have been a bum all day. all i did was eat and watch tv. i need to do more productive things. I woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon. i did get my sunglasses though. it was a disappointment. it did look good, but it didn't fit my face shape. i have a pretty small nose and those sunglasses are for someone with a fuller nose. so i don't know if i can return it, but i think i might just ebay them off.

other things that have been going on. philip came down south recently. we painted the town RED. well not really. we went to tgif on wednesday. it's been a while since we were there. jesse, thresa, wendy, mike, janette, philip, and me afterwards went to a secret garden. mike introduced us to it. it's quite nice, you have a forest, desert, and a waterfall all in one. oh shadow people too. afterwards, wendy and philip found some crates......hehehe.

then we all helped to build philip's bed, but due to an unfortunate accident...it was not meant to be. hmm....i am kinda tired, even though i didn't do much today. I did update my site though.

No comments :