Saturday, September 14, 2002


Saturday Events......

Cindy and Brian came to visit today! As I was getting ready for their arrival, I couldn't find anything to wear. I feel all blob-by and extremely bloated. why? because my period is coming. I noticed that every month there's this period of time when i indulge in food and become bloated and well, it's not a good thing. After my period I feel normal again and picking out something to wear is a cinch. I feel better now though after swimming; i feel like i've exercised some and also feel healthier.

Anyways, I digress. So as I was saying..... Cindy and Brian came to visit. We chilled at my place for a while. We all had a bagel and cream chesse before going to pick up sue to go to South Coast. We were there for about 3 hours or so. Poor Brian. He was a good sport about it. Didn't complain at all. After the mall we came back to my place and played some old school NINTENDO. Super Mario Brothers. That was fun because I haven't played that game in so long.

We waited for Chris to get off work. Then we all headed to Dave and Buster's at the Irvine Spectrum. Chris and I played some arcade games before we ate. We played Daytona 500...something....racing. The first time I came in 2nd, but the second time to we, I came in first. yuppie! There was this other game. house of the dead...i'm not too good at it though. There was also this so-called Magician walking around. His first few tricks were COLD and DRY. But his last trick wowed us all.

The food at Dave and Buster's was pretty good. I had the Blackened Chicken Pasta . It was good, nice and tasty. The flavoring was just right and the chicken was nice and tender. I would go there again. I know Chris liked it too because when he finished his food (which was pretty fast), he started and ended with mine. Chris had the Jack Daniel's Sirlion Steak. His mashed potatos were yummy. Sue had Bowfingers. CIndy had (i think) a Parmesean Crusted Chicken Caesar. It was a nice huge salad. Brian had the Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. It was a delicious meal all in all.

oh yeah. I got this really cute patch from hot topic. It's a care bear patch...the good luck bear. and it's green...maybe i'll take a picture of it so ya all can see it. Just need to decide where to put it.

Talked to Ruby online today. Apparently it's been raining like crazy over there in Hong Kong. She sounds like she is having A LOT of fun. But she ain't too thrilled with all the rain that is recently paying them a visit. they are getting the works, thunder and lighting. I can't wait till she gets back.

No comments :