Saturday, September 21, 2002

I'm on a high......

currently listening to gigi d'agostino --- i'll fly with you. sitting at home in arcadia in my old room, better known as Sophia's Play Pen. it's quite hot in here and i'm sure my flannel pants aren't helping. what can i say.....all my clothes seem to disappear everytime i come home. i don't really care though. geez, i can barely see the monitor and i am wearing my contacts too. i am practically squinting. maybe it's cause i have been wearing my contacts all day and they are a bit dry. i have one more pair left until i run out. this one has a tear too.....i really don't think i should be wearing it, but oh well...i'll change them when school starts. pretty soon, i'd say....on FRIDAY......boooo.

much better.....i change the setting on my computer to 800 by 600 so that i can see much better. ahhhhh.....today was such an exhausting day. let me tell you what i did. I woke up pretty early....at around 9ish. that's pretty good for me because usually i get up at around 12ish. so i take my shower and get ready to go out.

my mom, dad, brother (Benedict), sister (sophia), and me all head out to go to this EYE place cause i need to get new contacts. remember i only have ONE pair left. But first we went to go and get gas. my goodness....that took forever....and all that shouting.....this is what happened. Don't you just hate it when people take up the whole space when they are filling up gas and there's that open gas pump behind them. well, that's what happened to me. So I usually fill up my car with SPECIAL......well, that didn't happen today because the hose wouldn't reach. seeing as how i couldn't move any further. my dad accidental release the regular button and my car filled up with 2 gallons of regular gasoline. Then there's was shouting about....no, you can't do that....so we put super gasoline in it to. so i justed wanted to get it over with. i hate going to the gasoline station cause i can't stand the smell of gasoline. if you look at it this way (which you shouldn't cause i am sure it is really bad for your car) my car did get a distorted version of special gasoline.

our next stop was the eye place. luckily the guy working there usually works at a branch in huntington beach. so he took my order and will call me when my contacts are ready. that should be around tuesday or wednesday. i hope someone comes with me. i don't want to go there alone.

chinatown/downtown was our next destination. my sister wanted to go there because she wanted to get a dress for homecoming. it is supposedly cheaper over there. what a disaster. so we got there and bam! no one knew where the fashion district was (this area where they sold dresses...what we were looking for.) i surely did a lot of walking....i probably got a tan too. After walking several, several blocks, calling people who we thought would know where the fashion district was......we finally found the place. we looked long and hard......bargained here and there and finally found A dress for my sister. My mom picked it out. She's quite proud of herself. i'd have to admit, my mother has pretty good taste. My sister on the other hand has horrible taste in my opinion. She kept pointing out all these OLD lady dresses. I tried on her dress when we got home. It fit me quite nicely. My dad was insisting that they take a picture so that they could show my sister. I must admit though, that dress did look quite nice on me.

Our last stop of the day was the cathedral. My mother wanted to check out this new cathedral. I thought it was too commercialize and not traditional. It's on temple and in between broadway and grant, i think, if you ever want to check it out.

Wait...there was one last, last stop. This place at rosemead. my dad wanted to get some tofu. oh yeah...we ate at chinatown. There was this one place where my dad was bargaining with this short old lady. she really let her back go. i better start drinking milk or taking supplements....i don't want to turn out like her.

We ate at the SAM WOO CAFE at chinatown. They have the WORST BOBA ICED TEA. THE WORST!

after church, we went to eat at coco's. i haven't been there in a while. their food isn't all that. that's probably why.

i am really tired. i still have to go and get my car fixed tomorrow. poo. oh well....it must be done.


Friday.I saw Ballistic with my sister. Surprisingly, i also saw my brother there too with his friends. I liked it because i like that type of action. i don't want to give anything at all so i won't say anything else. My sister, on the hand, didn't like it that much. I thought the little boy was so cute.

Thursday. Chris's parents came to visit. They came down because Ewen is moving into the dorms. They are so cute.

philip is coming down tomorrow. i can't wait. then it'll be a full house. yuppie.

No comments :