Tuesday, September 03, 2002

i don't think so, thank you very much.....


I won an auction today. It was for a pair of sunglasses. my heart was beating so fast because i waited until the last 45 seconds to bit. so that was my Rush for the day.

I also saw Serving Sara. It was entertaining, but not all that.

Big 2. that card game that i'm sure all of you have played, in junior high, high school, and whatnot. anyways, i was playing chris and he pulled out a 3 card straight. i was like, what the.....i don't think so. i mean i've NEVER seen anyone pull that out before. and we never said those were allowed, SO THERE. I called Wayne and he agreed with me. Then chris called his brother Ewen and he said yeah, but it depends on the VERSION you're playing. VERSIONS??? okay, seeing as how we did not initiate the 3 card straight, they are illegal. see i was kicking ass. then i see a spontaneous stunt, like so. Anyways, i like the normal way big two is played. none of that crazy endless straights and whatnot, almost like playing with no rules.

tired, sleeping now. nite.

No comments :