Thursday, September 12, 2002

Miso Soup


Outta breathe. Sat in the Jacuzzi not too long ago and swam a bit. Stationing yourself in the water can do that to you. anyways. it was relaxing, also my lazy ass way of exercising.

I made miso soup today. it was a bit strong. next time i am going to add more water. I also made califronia rolls again. those things take a lot of preparation. or is it just me? tomorrow, i think i will make meatballs to go with pasta and mushroom sauce. I will also study for my DATs. i am going to attempt to finsh a section. I MUST...I MUST... i can do it. and maybe on saturday i'll take a subject test. we'll see.

on my short list of to do things. I will make my about me page and attempt to integrate my two websites. my old site and my new site. Hopefully i do that very soon and not put it off.

well, i am kinda tired. maybe i'll nap, maybe i won't, but just know that i'll still be doing something. oh yeah...today i tasted japanese beer, asahi....it was super dry...very bitter and yuckie.

No comments :