Saturday, September 07, 2002

finally......

today...pretty much bummed around all day. I did get a couple of things accomplished. i finally finished going my change of address thing. I finally sent in for my online prints. From my vacation in canada and other pictures i had that i wanted to get prints of. i also finally cleaned out my compact flash cards.

now all i have to do is buy an album for my pictures and organized my junk. i also got chris to post up my auction. hopefully it sells. I found another pair of sunglasses, but i don't know if i should bid on them. i'll think it over.

tomorrow, i am going home. why? because i have a dentist appointment at 8:45 in the morning.....freaking A...so early. i might as well get my eyes checked too and rotate my tires. better write this stuff down.

hmmm....i have another interview on thurs, but i don't know if i can take the job, i might not have enough work award to do it. i'll have to look into that. onto other things, i gotta start my guitar self lessons. just too lazy to take out chris's guitar because its so hard to put back in. school is starting soon, i better get a head start. and finalize my schedule and buy that parking permit. ahhh...so much to do.....ever get that feeling, you finish one thing, but you think up more things that you have to do. well, that's life for you.

No comments :