Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Random......


my computer is back up and running, but it still has minor problems. I think i may reformat to 98 soon. better safe than sorry, ya know. anyways, the maintenance guy is here now fixing the little things that aren't up to par. he's been here a while actually, more than an hour. anyways, i have work today, so after he is done i am going to go there, put in a couple of hours. today is pay day. yuppie. well not really because I don't work much, thus....i don't make that much money. I really need to get another job or something.

I went to cabazon with Chris on monday. I didn't get much...just a beanie from North Face, wrist bands from puma, and a tie from J. Crew. I like the tie...it's super-girly. pink and all. Chris didn't buy anything, wow...except for pretzels, but that doesn't really count.

i'm at my new place now, I moved last week. Rancho San Joaquin is a nice place; i have a bigger place now. If you love golf, you'll love it here. moving was a big pain. I have so many bruises because of it. some of them are pretty big too. anyways, we are going to have a house warming once everyone moves in. well, a small get together sorta thing.

i recently purchased a shelf from ikea, i forgot what it was called, but it's nice, maybe i'll take a picture of it. I am pretty much all moved in, just little things need to be sorted out. I still have to get a shoes rack, kitchen mats, and another oddvar stool. basically little novelty things. so last week, i finally decided to built my oddvar. It took me so long, it was hard and took so much effort. man. i guess the screw were scored in too well. i am proud of my creation though. oh yeah, chris helped a little, i didn't want him to cause I wanted to label it "made by SHEILA". yes, I was going through an ego-trip.

i cut my hair again. it's actually short now. I like it. Cece usually cuts my hair. She's great because she never cuts it too short or anything. I love what she does to my hair.

i'm 21 now. I didn't do much for my birthday. I went out with my family (annual birthday thing) and did the cake thing. Chris joined us, that was nice. We went to this Japanese place...hehehe...yeah...that's right....i am proud of my thief.

yesterday, I bought sake. haven't tried it though, it's still in the fridge.

hmmm...my hand hurts....

No comments :