Thursday, August 08, 2002

second time around....


it's wednesday, the week is almost over. now that i am not taking summer school, i feel like time is passing by way to quickly. I slept quite late yesterday. I was watching whatever it takes with Chris. we started with down to you, but it wouldn't play right. still gotta rent or buy it. I like it, it had a charm to it that makes me want to watch it. then again, it's also cause I like that kinda stuff.

I woke up quite late today. Had some grub and studied then went to kaplan. BUT, my teacher never showed up. Ughhh....what a drag. so instead they played this video for us. at kaplan they have lesson video, so we were learning, just not the same though. I stayed to watch it cause i figure i needed to brush up on my o-chem.

For dinner I had IN-N-OUT. seems like today just wasn't my luck. I ordered the double-double meal for chris; cheeseburger and fries for myself. And they forgot to give me the other set of fries. So i had to go back and get it, what a pain that was. anyways, the meal was good, I been craving IN-N-OUT this week. I saw Galaxy Quest with Chris. I've watched it a couple of times and it just wasn't the same this time around. The voice of that alien guy, commander dude. it just wasn't the same.

anyways....wendy told me about her skydiving experience. i can't really describe it, but i guess it's just one of those things that you need to experience for yourself. well that's it for now....oh yeah.

i'm thinking about cutting my hair again, like chin length. with layers perphaps, maybe i'll get that done tomorrow. the insentive behind it? to look less young. everyone is always telling me how i look so young especially Chirs. i mean i don't really do i? anyways, i am going to be 21 soon, and i've had long hair all my life. it's time for a change. so here's my attempt to be more bold and spontaneous.

well that's it for now, my contacts are starting to bugging me.

No comments :