Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Shopping Extravaganza......


It's wednesday. i just woke up. so really i haven't done anything, but pee. I am sorta hungry. hmmm....what should I eat?

yesterday, Chris and I went to Chick's Sporting Goods again. We also went there the day before yesterday. The first time around, I bought a pair of power blue etnies. The same pair I had before and still do, but it's alll beat up. Chris bought 2 pairs of etines and shorts because he needed to get new shorts. Why did we buy another pair? to replace our already beat-up ones. As you can see I (we) really like that type of shoe. So we decided to go again. I got another pair of etnies just in case they stop making the czar. I doubt that will happen though because it is a really popular shoe. Maybe I should get a yellow one instead?

Chris got more shoes and shorts. This time the shoes were for basketball, one for him and one for his brother. They're straight and nice, like the ones larry hughes wears (or at least the ones he used to wear). I also decided to get my sister a pair of etnies; it's the same style as mine, the czar, but in a different color. we call it the bumble bee, because that's what the colors resemble. It's a cute shoe, SEE.





We also went to Costco yesterday and I got amelie. It's still sealed. One down and a couple more to go. I also wanted to get rushmore, but i haven't seen it yet, so i'll wait. Chris got 6 DVDs yesterday. He finally got the Criterion Edition of In the Mood for Love . Hacker, Original Sin, Amadeus, Ronin and American History X were the other DVDs he got. I found Orignial Sin for him and it was only $8.99. What a steal of a deal. I was quite proud of myself. Chris has the fastest growing well thought-out DVD collection ever. He started with one, two, or three and now .....we'll you have to see it for yourself. There a lot, but i don't mean hundreds. It's not the just quantity, but the quality of it.

No comments :