Saturday, August 03, 2002

Exhausted......


excellent...it works like a charm. but now i am rethinking using this template. I am so utterly exhausted. today i called and went around looking for a new place to move into. to my surprise, it was harder than expected. I went to Brittany, but sadly, they don't have any vacant, at least the plan that i am looking for. So since that was my back-up plan and that failed, it really got me worried. so I started calling all these apartments/houses in a panic. luckily, there are still some out there, but not to the exact preferences that i had hope for. looking for a house is really difficult because the owners (damn bastards) don't like renting out to students. It's not like i'm a wild child. I am quite responsible. anyways, i am suppose to go check out Solona, I got a quote there and it's reasonable. hopefully, I can get some sort of deal. ugh.......There's one also at San Paulo, but's it's some sort of bond home (whatever that is). In addition to that, the lady wasn't all too friendly. Right now, I am really leaning towards Solona because the guy I talked to was really nice.

I took a midterm/diagnosis today for my DATs. I really need to study my natural sciences. I improved on perceptual, I still need to work on that too though. Reading wasn't so bad, but i don't know how i'll do on the compter since my strategy works on paper. Qualitative reasoning....man, i was so burnt out that i wasn't giving it my all. So I need to continue doing practice problems on those.

Friday....Chris and I went to arcadia. Why? Sophia had her senior portraits, so I brought her one of my blouses to wear and attempted to beautify her. Also, chris and I watched some DVDs that we didn't finish watching cause my computer gave up playing those chapters. We ate at this Korean Tofu house. The scent was very strong, it attacked my clothes. but i expecially enjoyed the rice because they serve them in those hot stony things. I love the bottom crunchy part.

Thursday.....We went to the mall. Chris needed some more work clothes. He brought a shirt and 3 ties. I wanted him to get this pretty 20s tie. but he didn't. I still think he should have gotten it. anyways, maybe later on.

okay, i need to rest..maybe i'll make some mac and cheese, watch the tube, and study.

No comments :