Tuesday, August 06, 2002

feeling good......


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......can you believe it? I finally updated my website. after all this time. I finally posted my pictures from CANADA. thanks to my brother, Blaise, of course. such a relief. It's feels good getting that done.

i've been cubing a lot of people today. it's this thing from serendipity. i talked about it the last time i think. anyways...on to other things.

i found a place to live, woo hoo....another thing less to worry about. My new residence will be at Rancho San Joaquin. I have a lovely view of the golf course and it's on the 2nd floor. tell you more about it later.

Tuesday.... i didn't really do much today. I woke up pretty early. I cleaned out my inbox, finally updated my resume, went grocery shopping and studied. And the stuff above.

Monday......so yesterday, i saw signs. It was a good movie. in a weird sorta way. I don't want to give anything away, so that's all i will say. The message/plot of the movie.......everything happens for a reason. Chris and I also went to IKEA. they have the new catalog coming out, it's not out yet though. I am thinking of getting a shelf.


My sister just showed me her senior portraits, better go tailor to her.


No comments :