Thursday, October 03, 2002

geez, i am absolutely exhausted; even though i didn't have class today. I did have work on the other hand. Man oh man does charting really make me tired. I'm glad i don't have work tomorrow though. i can sleep in. it will do me some good. It was slow at work for a while, then things started to pick up again. here's my basic job description, i.e., what i basically do. I call insurance companies and check on the claim status of patients. process billings to insurances. and all the other miscellaneous things that the office manager needs me to do. So basically you can say i am the administrative assitant/receptionst. anyways, enough about work.

I finally went to ikea to return the drapes i had bought. I decided to look around and ended up getting 2 more RIBBA frames. Then i made a quick stop to Barnes and Noble to get a couple of books that Chris wanted. I was too lazy to look for them myself, so i just asked the customer service people. ahead of me was this guy asking about the STAR WARS episode II on paperback. he must have been a really big fan. the lady at the register commented me on my scarf and outfit. tee hee.

so i came home and watched the thursday night line up on nbc. it was okay. i did see off centre though. Ewan (the British dude) doesn't look as cute this season. i like his hair better last season. i also think he gained some weight. i think chow looks better this season. i think he lost some weight. anyways. enough of that.

it's only 12:07 A.M. and i am already enhausted. i guess it's cause i was up so early. since i have to go to work and all.

hmmm.....onto other things. this whole week, it's basically just been class and work. i had lab on tuesday, it took so long buy it was fun. we got to make our own gels. my experiment didn't turn out so well; i was kinda bummed, but it's still salvagable. I have a cool partner this time. we were getting rushes when we were loading the wells in our gel. first -timers, what can i say.

yesterday, in my humanities class, the professor was sharing one-liners from our first assignment. I was happy cause i got 3 mentions. well, that's it for now, time to go study, or sleep, one or the other.

No comments :