Sunday, October 27, 2002

Grrrr....

ughhh...i can't study. i am attempting to type up my notes. but i've got no motivation. thank goodness i wrote up my lab report. i won't be staying up late.....yuppie. i should hit the hay, but i'm not sleepy yet. i know what would make me sleepy though.....reading.....that always does that to me. i feel all blobby too. i think i'll exercise a bit to make that blobby feeling away. i think i should exercise too. my body feels all tired. i'll start tomorrow. maybe i'll swim some laps, maybe i'll run. i'll definitely do something though. i did clean my bathroom area. finally too. i'll do part two tomorrow. ahhh...rent is coming up soon. still need to collect it from my rommies and hit the bank.

i am thinking about quiting my dental job. i want to find another one that pays more. i'll look into that around 7th week cause then i'll have a new schedule for the next quarter.

chris and i purchased stuff from american eagle. i got myself snowboarding pants. i hope they turn out well. i also ordered some pants, but i am not particularly too fond of ae pant. in fact, i really despise them, yet i still purchase it. i'll probably return it though. I didn't get as much done as I had hope this weekend. so that means a lot of reading for me this week...boo....a midterm on friday too. i hope my ASDA meeting doesn't run too long on thursday. I also have that fundraiser to do. so anyone want to buy any magazines? contact me.

No comments :