Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Science Library . . . .

I am currently at the UCI Science Library updating my blog. I just got out of lab not too long ago. It was a rather short lab. The goal for tonight is to begin my lab report. It shouldn't be too hard because we didn't have a results section, hence, no results to report one. Also cause i want to try to make it to office hours so i can ask my TA a couple of questions about the lab. Usually, i procrastinate like crazy and stay up really late, which doesn't help me because i am all tired at work and at lab. The weekly quizzes are really killing me. I need to study carefully and stop skimming my notes.

Work was the same. My boss came late, so I was just studying until she came. I am glad that I don't have to work tomorrow. Nice to have that day off cause then I can sleep in. okay, gotta jam.

No comments :