Saturday, October 05, 2002

gosh....i am so tired. i am at home in arcadia and i am so tired. i took like 3 naps today. very short naps. anyways, i think i will go to sleep after this. i just wanted to update so i wouldn't have to write a long ass blog. so today...saturday....this is what i did. I woke up pretty early, around 9. I was cold. i tend to wake up when i get cold. i took my shower and a bunch of weird stuff....hmmmm......one of which was tgif onion rings. ya know the kind that you can buy at Sam's Club. i think that's why i have been so tired today. there's must be crazy amount of MSG in that thing.

ahhh....so i went to a snowboarding shop with my brother because he wanted to get a stomp pad and a lease for his board. i looked around cause the store was having a liquidation sale. Maybe i'll go there tomorrow before going back to school to get some socks. and maybe i'll think about getting some gear. i wouldn't know what to get though. i still need to read up on stuff. i better start cracking with the snowboarders magazine i got. in due time. i think i can afford it, in fact i know i can. it's just i don't just wanna buy anything because it's cheap. i think leaning toward VANS boots because i had good experience with them in the past. still debating on what kind of bindings i should get. i really like the step-ins, so we'll see. right now i am leaning toward those.

I also went car shopping with my dad and brother. I think my family will be purchasing an ACURA MDX.

well, i am tired so i am going to retire for the evening.

No comments :