Sunday, October 20, 2002

it has been a while since i blogged. i believe its week 4 now. blahh....i am so behind on everything. i really need and organizer or calendar, or something. i think i have a midterm next week. pretty sure about that. let me and i think another one after that. blah... i was thinking or getting some sort of palm, but that's over-rated don't you think?

anyways, nothing new really. i need some motivation to work on my lab and i am behind on my reading in Hum 3C...ugh.....i figure i should do my mini lab report write up and my lab 3 report write up now so i don't say up till 3 am tomorrow. and then have very little sleep and jack up my sleep schedule as i have been doing since school started.

my basic week looks like this. I wake up at around 8 and leave the apt by 8:30 and head off to work. I work until 12 pm and rush back home to make it to my 1 pm class. on monday i have discussion so I stay there until 3 pm, unless i have errand to run, which i do. i have to deposit money to ASUCI for ASDA. i think that's all i really have to do. Most of the time Chris and I go out to eat. Then I come home, sleep if i am tired. and do My homework. then I do the same thing on Tuesday, but this time I have lab until 5 pm then i come home. sleep if need to. Wednesday is the same as monday. but then i work at my second job after class and make copies for Chris's SAT class if need be. On Thursdays, I work until 3 pm. Then I have meeting with ASDA after that. Fridays are the same as Mondays, and sometimes i work. The weekends are my time to catch up on sleep. Let's see how this week goes.

Well, i should get back to my lab.

No comments :