Sunday, October 27, 2002

lazy sunday

yesterday, we went out to eat for Sondhaya's Birthday at BJ's. I wasn't sure what to get her, so i decided to go with ballons and cake. it's a mocha cake too. and everybody loves MOCHA. yeah? why? because it's something that doesn't just get sholved off somewhere. see ballons are for that moment. their reaction. the cake is something that is yummy and something you remember. so i figure that i should get something that you can remember. because whtat's the use of getting them something you don't know if they'll like or not. sure, there's the thought, but that's doesn't buy everyone. and i know you know what i am talking about.

so at BJ's I was fiddling with the specs on my camera. I was thinking of getting a new one, but i decided not to. i'll wait a while longer. check this black and white picture out. There's more on my web site if you'd like to see it.




anyways, that's pretty much it for now. okay, got homework and whatnot to do.

oh yeah, i went over on my cell bill...dahh.....should i get a phone line or just upgrade....hmmm?

No comments :