Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Week 2

man, it's week two and i'm stressed already. gosh...i feel like there isn't enough time for me to do everything. i'm going nuts here. i think it's cause i never really worked and had school coincide with each other. That's probably it and i'm sure it'll just take some time getting used to it. I work pretty much everyday in the mornings from 9-12 and a 6 hour shift one friday. still not sure whether i have to work on wednesday though. it'll be a good rest day for me if i don't. then i have my other lab job. that's pretty laid back, at least for now.

so why am i stressing, maybe lack of sleep. i really need to manage my time better. overview of today. I went to work, then class. then chris and i went to costco, and since we were there we looked aound ikea, then he wanted to go to aaron brothers. he go a table, one of those artist's one. a good deal, it was more than 50% off. we also checked out tall and mouse crafts. i needed some supplies to make something for asda.

i am blogging because i needed to relieve some stress. i am doing my lab write up, the results took me forever, but i got through it. i still need to do my discussion and go over the results. man, i hope i finish this baby before 1. then i have to prep for tomorrow's lab. we have a quiz and i want to ACE it.

i have so much crap to do, okay no more procastinating. i really need to get ahead of things. i went home this weekend and man, i just never get anything done there. okay...hopefully, i can use this weekend to relax and catch up as well as get ahead.

oh yeah. i got a cd burner today. it's a tdk velo cd 48x/16x/48x. i think i got a good deal on it. it burns cds in 2 and a half minutes. all i need to do now is upgrade my computer. and a lot of other things. okay, i should get back to that lab, i want to get at least some sleep tonight.

No comments :