Wednesday, December 08, 2004


she's back. she brightens my day.  Posted by Hello

i am digesting. the orange made me so full. i wake up pretty early... around 6ish to get to work by 7. i use to work nights. i kinda liked that better. even though i woke up at 9, i felt like i was more rested that way. i have it pretty good. but not so. i think about the future and am not really living the now. i find myself thinking a lot of late.

i need to be more motivated and just stick with one thing. i find pharmacy being a possible answer to all my anticipation. yet at the same time, i would only do it because it is what is expected of me. honestly, i don't know what to do with my life. i want to have it made. but don't we all. what do i want in life. the answer is love. but that's just hinders me from what i really need to concentrate on. it is my escape, aside from tv. but i need it, i crave it, don't we all? it depressed me that i am not grounded yet. yet, i am. yet, i am so young and have vast oppportunites ahead of me. i once spoke to a stranger about how the age i(we) are give us too many choices that is just so hard to stick to one career. it scares me to think that i will want to move one in so many years. it is a great opportunity. but still. people are different. so stick with one thing. others move from one field to the other.

i've had 3 jobs this year. what does that say about me? i am at my current job right now, fairly new, but getting there. there's an xmas party coming up at work. i will attend that. i wish i could just be an open book, but i can't.

i've got so many random thoughts that i am going crazy. i really need to just slow things down before i go beserk. i better get back to my reading. i need a vacation, but that's just a short solution to what i really need to get done. if i could do one thing over in my life, i would go straight to dental school. would i been more satisfied? i dunno. i am happy with my life now, but i am unsatisfied. i am never pleased, but i adapt. is that good? maybe it is my way of survival. okay, the rants end here.

i think i will be fine by next week. let's hope. even though i have expressed so much, i know the people that read this must be so confused and have no clue as to what i am saying. don't worry, it's just my way of keeping peace within me.

on a sidenote, i was working out today as usually and when i was there was this guy out at the jacuzzi and i noticed him noticing me. but i never pay attention to them cause i don't care too much for it. later, this lady, his boss comes in passing through and say, there's a guy out there, he works for me and he thinks that you are "very very attractive." go on out there if you are interested. that was flattering, of course.

No comments :