Friday, December 24, 2004

it is christmas eve, however not yet the eve of christmas. i am listening to lifehouse once again. everything. i woke up pretty early today. around 7ish. why? cause i was freezing cold.
for the past week, i have had an uneasy stomach; in which i have felt like i needed to vomit. i still haven't figured out what it is. but i think i shold go see a doctor pretty soon. my knee is acting up again too. it kinks, so i haven't been able to exercise much.

today the plan is to go to the mall and return stuff and then head over to the pantages to get some les miserables tickets; quick stop at thai town, and then meet up with the girls at bin bin konjac.

my arms are really sore and painful. maybe i need to crap or something like that. it is so nice that today is a holiday. no work. too bad i didn't get to sleep in.

my present for myself. i was thinking that i would maybe buy myself a labtop. i borrowed my sister's and i am gettting quite use to it. well, i am tired now, maybe i will go back to sleep. maybe i won't.

No comments :