Sunday, December 12, 2004

alas, it is but a few more mere hours of torture that i must endure. i make it sound so dramatic when it is not. i know i need to rest my mind for the four n a half of brain aching .... that i must take. ideally, i just want to enjoy life and not have to worry about it. rather it would be great if I could just live it for what it is. however, I can't. why? because I am still waiting....waiting to see what will become of me. think about it?

i am faced with so many opportunities.....i really just need to see what makes me happy and do that. but what if that doesn't lead me to a life of fortune. is that ok? it should be? so why isn't it?

after tomorrow, i be more at ease. which is great. because then when i come home from work....then i can just RELAX. that's a great word. maybe even pop in a movie with ben stiller and owen wilson ...it's got that one time hit...."relax...don't do it...where you gonna....."

i better study a bit more, it's my last time. at least in preparation for tomorrow. oh yeah. thanks for your words solom.

No comments :