Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Resolutions

New Year's Day 2014!  Today, the plan was to go to Niles and buy some food for our hot pot.  Sadly, the SNOW kept us from that.  It seriously snowed all day.  We stayed in instead.  I made some mushroom brie puff pastry, left over from scraps.  We pretty much devour it.
After that, we were still hungry so I toasted up some waffles.  I'm glad I made a bunch that last time. Tomorrow, it will still be snowing so I am going to heat up the banana pancakes for breakfast.  OR make some scones with goat cheese and dill.  Since it is winter, I sleep until forever. Who knew I could sleep like a bear?

I also cleaned up my inbox.  I had tons of emails that really needed to be discarded.  Feels good to be so empty.  New Year's Resolution #1: Try to keep inbox clean.

New Year's Resolution #2: Try to work out more.
Since it is snowing and really cold outside, I can't go to the park and walk/run.  So last month, Frank and I started doing in home exercises. He is doing INSANITY.  I started doing Tracy Anderson.  I have a youtube playlist that I work out to.  In addition, I am going to implement some yoga to my routine.  It is actually pretty intense.  I also wanted to do a cleanse, but it is way too cold to be drinking anything not hot/warm.  

I'll start off with those for now.  What's your resolution?

No comments :