Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wellness takes work

I spent the bulk of my day looking for doctors, dentists, and an optometrist! It is really tiring finding a good one. And one that takes your insurance. When I use to have Kaiser, I just picked from the pool I was given. I worked in a dental office, so the dentist was easy to find.

Finding a doctor is much more taxing. I would check to see if that doctor took our insurance. And ideally, I wanted someone close by. My husband and I have different doctor preference, so I had to find two. Fortunately after much searching and reading reviews, I found doctors for the both of us. Luckily, they are in the same group practice.

I am glad that I fulfilled that task. Appointments made and everything! I feel pretty accomplished. Now I am quite exhausted and will either write some reviews on yelp or watch something on netflix.

I am really grateful for yelp reviews! Much of my research on these medical providers really helped me to narrow down who I thought would best suit me. Thus, I try to give back and contribute to the community as well.

No comments :