Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Random Laziness

I woke up early this morning to make Blueberry Scones. They turned out fine, except the sticking to the parchment part. I will have to figure that out later or use a new recipe. Oh well. I am feeling especially lazy today. I went down to the storage room to look for the ice scraper. That has been the most productive part of my day.

I should have went out when the sun was shining, now it is gloomy and cold. The laundry will make up for it. Out here, when it gets cold the ice frost on the windshield. Hence the Ice Scraper. So I looked online for the best DE-ICER. I found out you can frugally make one at home with a spray bottle filled with 3 parts vinegar and 1 part water. Some also add 1 part alcohol. I am going to whip this up and see how it works. If it is a fail, then I will buy one. I will let you know how that pans out.

I really want to do some yoga to stretch out my limbs. I am becoming stiff here. That's what the cold can do to you. Anyways, I thought blogging would get me out of my lazy runt.

1 comment :

Cindy said...

So how much weight have you guys gained from all of this wonderful baking that you are doing? You look great from what I can see. Are you feeding it all to Frank? You should have him take it to work! They'd love it for sure!