Wednesday, July 31, 2002

so messy......


If you haven't noticed, I been changing template. I've tried at least 4 or 5 today. I can't seem to decide which to use. In any case I will probably end up changing template every so often. My room is so messy. SERIOUSLY, I can't stand having a messy room. It stresses me out and make me fell icky. I so need to clean up. I can't wait to move. It's gonna be great cause I'll have my own room and I can lights candles all around and get a kick ass shelf from IKEA. The new catalog is coming out, infact tomorrow. I can't wait to see the new stuff they come out with. I want a new bed and a new desk as well. I want a smaller desk like my sister's. Maybe i'll steal hers and give mine to her. HEHEHE. anyways, that is just a thought.

I look left, I look right, and gosh--it's a mess! uggh.....okay that does it right after this I am going to CLEAN. So earlier today I was making a sandwich for Chris and myself. That kitchen is so dirty, I absolutely can't stand it. The foil on the stove really needed to be changed. I was cooking eggs and all of a sudden the stove started FLAMING. My first reaction was, "DAMN this kitchen is so dirty, ughh." So the flame quickly died away. Minutes later, the flame grew, and what went through my mind was, "hmmm....should I scream for help?" I decided not to because I figured that I can conquer the fire. Which I did. I blew it out.

For all you fruit lovers out there, cheap grapes at Albertson's, 67 cents per lb. What a steal of a deal. I bought two bags. already finshed one, and going onto the next one.

So today in my kaplan class, we were doing perceptual ability. Man when I was taking pre-subject test, I was so sucking at it. but after class, where I learned some tricks, it doesn't seem as turf. nonetheless I need to practice like MAD. that's what i will be doing for the rest of the summer as well as looking for another job.

Everytime I take one of the subject test for my DATs, I ask myself, is this what I really want? well, i better stop yapping and start studying.

No comments :