Sunday, July 07, 2002

Boring Sunday......


What a boring day. nothing of much interest to say today. I attempted to do several things. I tried to update my homepage, but then i got bored of resizing all the pictures. So i dropped that. then i tried planning out my DAT study schedule, but then i got distracted and pick up my psych book and started reading. Interesting metaphor - - - "Lovers are like travelers on a journey trying to reach a common destination, and their relationship is the vehicle for this journey." What do you guys think? I don't really want to go into too much detail about it, but i just wanted to throw that out there.

Back in Irvine now, made some noodles with calamansi, nothing of extreme interest. so lately, i've been thinking of what i want to do with my life. I don't really want to do to more schooling after I graduate, but I realize i must if i ever want to make the big bucks. So i have decided that i will take the DATs, so now i am begining my journey to prepare for it.

I wouldn't mind being a chef, that sounds fun, making spectacular gourmets and elaborate desserts. just had to throw that out there as well.

No comments :