Wednesday, July 03, 2002

The Beginning......


hi there,


well today is the day i begin on my journey to write in this as often as i can. what's up with me you ask? usually i'd just say, "nothing much, what about you?" but then i realize that i am just talking to myself. so what's up with me? well, i just took my first psych midterm. i don't want to jinks (hmmm....i probably spelled that wrong, i have a knack for that) myself, but i'd have to say i thought i ROCKED that test. I just hoped i filled in those bubbbles correctly.

so anyways, i am suppose to be looking for a new job, but i am so lazy. I really need to brush-up my resume. I should also update my homepage. I mean i have so much stuff to put on there. my pictures from my trip in canada with my family. but oh, there are so many pictures to post that i don't want to do all that work. REALLY, i am not that lazy. I guess you can say, i love to say how LAZY i am, but in reality, i am not all that lazy.

So I bought my first comic today. Chris, my boyfriend, loves COMICS, so every wednesday or thursday we go to the Comic Bookstore and check out what's new. Usually, i see nothing of interest to buy, but today, something caught my eye. The cover was so colorful. It amused me, and caught my interest. So i picked up and browsed through it (really though, i read it up until half way, then decided to purchase it after flipping to the cover a couple of times). It's called Strangers in Paradise by Terry Moore. I still have the rest of it to finish. If I like it all that much, i might get the trade paperbacks.

Geez, who knew I actually had something to say. well, that's me for you, i am unpredictable (or at least i'd like to think so). Most people would say i'm not, but wait until rag time comes around, i'll show you.

So, i better cut it short, don't want to give too much away. by the way, i'm giving this thing a shot, i heard stuff about this and wanted to see what it was all about.

No comments :