Thursday, July 04, 2002

Lilo and Stitch......


So, today is the fourth of July. I'm not really much of a celebrater, so enough about that. Who knows I might have something interesting to say about it tomorrow. Anyways......yesterday I went to Downtown Disney (the place where I usually go to watch movies because its amc and because they have seats that recline and the arm rest are movable.) I saw that new disney movie, Lilo & Stitch. i'd have to say that's on the top of my list of Disney movies along with Beauty and the Beast. It was really cute and had tear jerking moments. Stitch was so adorable and Lilo too. It had humor and everything. Kids could relate to it and adults as well. but what i am trying to say is that it's a good movie for anyone. so you have to go see it if you haven't. I can't wait till the DVD comes out because I am going to buy it. hehehe.... on my list of dvds to get are ........ serendipity (enough though chris might take it from me), kate and leopold, i guess that's it for now.

So yesterday, Chris and I went shopping for dress shirts and ties (for his work). I picked out this awesome tie. why is it awesome? because it matched with all the dress shirts we picked out. plesant to the eye and it was the best one they had (in my opinion, of course). I can't wait till he wears it, then i can take a picture of him and post it on my blog, when i figure out how to do that stuff.

Recently, I have been watching a lot of asian flicks. I mean all of them a really good too. To name some:

Needing You with Andy Lau
Running out of time also with Any Lau
Green Snake with Maggie Cheung
Downtown Torpedoes wiith Takeshi Kaneshiro
Sleepless Town with Takeshi Kaneshiro
The Storm Raiders with Aaron Kwok and Ekin Cheng
Chinese Odyssey 2002 with Tony Leung and Faye Wong
anna magdalena with Takeshi Kaneshiro, Aaron Kwok, and Kelly Chen

The great thing about watching these singers, actors, and models is that they are so much more exciting. they do crazy stuns and have lots of good action scenes. at least compared to the american onces (some that is). When they sing and act, it seems more realistic and real. maybe its just me. my favorite(s) are Takeshi and Aaron. I can't wait to watch Tokyo Raiders with Kelly Chen, Ekin Cheng, and Tony Leung. I'd tell you what it is about but reading the back of the covers don't really tell you much about the movie. Anyways, if you have time, give them a look.

So what's the plan for today? I am going to clean. I really need to organize my things and throw out what i ablsolutely don't need. I'm like a pack-rat, or as Chris would say, "you are a pack-rat." okay i guess i better get started on that.

but before I do, I just wanted to tell you about that comic I was reading, I finished it and well, I don't know whether I should go for the trade paperback. I guess I won't since I am having doubts. oh yeah, another little issue, still can't decide whether Dentistry is what i want to do. gotta hurry up and decided. prep class or not? time is ticking.

No comments :