Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sunshine

I am free from the below freezing weather for a bit. I get to enjoy warmer climates.  Unfortunately, not entirely a vacation but primarily for business.  This is quite a stressful trip for me with a lot on my plate. Last week, I prepared meals for Frank while I am away.  I think I made more stuff this time around than last.  It was good that I started early.  I also got to experiment with some other recipes.

I made Mung Bean bread.  It was more plain than I would have hoped, but I was happy with how it turned out.  Next time, I may experiment with red bean.  I also made some meatballs out of turkey and baked them.  Baking them is less fatty so I would suggest that and it is easier (less mess and clean up).

I am stressing over my practical examination that I am attempting next week.  My 1st choice patient cancelled on me.  I am now using my back up.  I am so very thankful that I had planned a back up, or else I would not know what to do.  Now I am continuing to search to see if I can find a backup.  I hope that all goes well, or else... it just really was not meant to be.  

No comments :