Thursday, April 03, 2014

New and old

I tried a Kronut today from Uncle's Irving Bagels. They were at the South Pasadena Fatmer's Market. I didn't like it. Perhaps the glaze was too sweet for me. It tasted like a glazed chinese donut to me.

I got out of work early today which was pleasant. The traffic on Thursdays is usually so bad. While at work outside my window theses two guys got in a heated argument over a parking space. It was intense with a lot of yelling and cursing. So not classy. I should have taken a video because it looked so dumb how they were trying to start a fight, but it was all just words. At least throw some punches; it was all talk!

Later my bro, mom and I might go eat at this buffet place my mom has been raving about.

I have a couple of more days here in SoCal before I head back home. I hope to get some pizza from Zelo's, get some grub from In N Out, and lastly perhaps some bibingka and empanadas. Oh and ice cream from Fosselman's!

No comments :