Thursday, April 17, 2014

Yesterday, I woke up early to make my husband his oatmeal shake.  He had to go to work early so I rose much earlier than usual.

I decided to make some bread that way when he comes home for lunch, we'll have fresh honey oat bread.  Sadly, it took forever for my bread to proof and took much longer than expected.  In between all that, I watched a bunch of korean dramas and made some matcha macarons.  After making the bread, I made another batch of macarons; this time black lychee.

I was testing out a new recipes. I am not in love with the recipe and think it needs some tweaking.  It still turned out, but my shell could be better.  The frill came out pretty well though.  I will probably play around with some more recipes.  While I was making the buttercream, Frank was so funny and kept doing sit ups in preparation for his macaron consumption. His a darling to have around and loves getting in on the action while I am cooking/baking.

No comments :