Monday, April 14, 2014

Pains

My back is killing me.  The lower portion!  It's really stiff and makes it hard to stand up.  I did some yoga yesterday.  I don't think that's what threw it out.  I think it was from being crushed and the fluctuating weather.

Saturday was very pleasant aside from the winds.  Sunday got really cold.  And today it continues to be a bit chilly.  I have had a productive Monday thus far.  Laundry check, cleaned the bathrooms check.

I am now in the process of applying for licensure in Illinois so I can start practicing out here.  I am just waiting to get some supporting documents back and then I can send out the application.

For now, I need to buckle down and plan Sophia's wedding.  And random things here and there.  Let's hope I can make some head way this week.

No comments :