Tuesday, October 11, 2005

where does the time go? i got outta class early, but still i feel like i have lost so much time studying. i went to the supermarket. that really sucked up all my time. it is a stress reliever i guess. it's my safe place. i love it there. it's just so nice to go walking down the aisle. it is comparable to josh harnett's bus in 40 days and 40 nights. i have food though, so it was really worth it, cause i need brain food. i didn't get a chance to make my soup, i will leave that for tomorrow. i hope to get way more done. my head is hurting again. perhaps, it is just time to rest my brain. but did you know that sheeps have tiny ass brains, that's right they do. i think i will review that b4 bed. hopefully it is not too brainy. so i think i relieved one stress knot. gosh, i can tell i am stressed, but do i really know what is causing it. i can feel it in my heart, it is going to explode. maybe i need to take anxiety pills instead?

No comments :