Sunday, October 23, 2005

listening to moby........

so i just ate some leftovers. they were taste and topped it off with some ice cream. that's the best. now i am going to read about vessels, you know those things that circulate in our cardiovaacular system. this coming week is going to be so busy. i hope it all works out. my throat erts, ouch, oh no.

so i notice my memory is relapsing cause i gotta think, did that just happen? strange, i dunno.....booo.....okay, whatelse.......i was going to reveal something super cool, but like it eludes me now. oh well....hahaha....maybe another time. what is it about me these days that just make me seem like i am just so out of it. i feel so aloof, yet so not. oh gosh....not that again. this blog probably made no sense at all and was the most confusing thing you ever read, or not. hmmmm....how truly vague i am.


so yesterday, when i ate at cheesecake, I had such a delicious meal, it was sOOOO good. It just made me want to melt. YUM!

No comments :