Monday, October 03, 2005

as i was writing to my gals, i thought i would share this with the rest of you

"as i munch on sugared walnuts, i write this to thee(s):
so now that i have both hands, this will go much faster. so i am on the verge of having my period and my stomach has expanded to 3 months of pregnancy. or at least that is what i would imagine it too feel like.

why do we have to instill of this pressure and become a mass of water and fluids. for it is a horrible punishment that we must endure because of the occurence at the garden of eden. why then must we feel like a beached whale. for it is not until days that we are able to spout this bottled-up fluid. alas, why me? why us? okay there is my rant for the day."

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yes youre right, men are better.

Unknown said...

men are from mars