Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Wanderlust Chicago & CHGO DSGN

This past weekend, one of my dear friends came to visit me.  She introduced me to Wanderlust.  We did Yoga in the City at Grant Park.  It was a great event and the day was perfect, sun and all.  I've never done one of these and am really glad I did.  Thanks Linh!

We snagged some great freebies and got to try some new products.  I would definitely come out to another one of these events and would encourage anyone to.  Since it was quite warm that day, I got a little sunburned.  Next time, I will have to use the sunscreen spray.

Here are some pictures from our Wanderlust adventure. #WLChicago +Wanderlust
Butler Field. Wanderlust Chicago.  What a great backdrop to practice yoga!
Yoga in the City
Getting ready to unleash our inner yogis.
After Wanderlust, we checked out the CHGO DSGN exhibition going on at the Chicago Cultural Center. This is really cool exhibition featuring pieces of recent objects and graphic design curated by Rick Valicenti.  I would highly recommend checking this exhibition out if you are in the area or planning a visit to the Chicago area.

Here are some of my favorite pieces. 
Symbols 

No comments :