Wednesday, September 22, 2010

so many thoughts process through my head throughout the day its hard to keep all my thoughts in line. i usually have an epiphany that just slips away from me. does that me it was not a true epiphany?

I went to a products presentation speed dating tonight. and no, this isn't like the speed dating you think it is. Its for my CEs, which I am just doing just cause now. It's always fun going to the CEs with this one group practice close to my house. I learned about OralDNALabs. They basically do diagnostic testing to test for precursor of systemic conditions. How great is that? With a simple saliva test you can test to see if you are predispose to let's say HPV. I am going to do more reading about this.... for it is an up and coming innovation that will be pretty popular.

On the lighter side of things...looks like i'll be vacationing in Maui next october. I am pretty excited about that. It's the one island I have yet to explore. I've got the travel itch, but alas, I am homebound for the rest of the year. I looked at the calendar and looks like there isn't much of an opportunity to get away until March. BOO! But that's okay....just means I can save. Starting fresh again.

No comments :