Sunday, September 12, 2010

i think i am dehydrated. I am slowly starting to feel weak. This post is going to be kinda of gross. So here's the disclaimer. Stop reading, NOW!

I woke up this morning with these horrible cramps. Before that, I was craving some maple toast from 85C. But as the morning progressed, the cramps were becoming intense. I had 2 solid deuces. So I thought that I was done.......boy was I wrong. Apparently there was much more to come. The cramps got so bad. I thought....appendicitis.....right side....pain--> left side. ruled out. Then the diarrhea was upon me. I felt somewhat better. Then POW.....i was hit again......and again.....6 times.....that is not fun on the hole. I thought.....what was the cause of this evilness??? Was it the food from the tailgate??? Or was it that garlic french fries.....i dunno.... all I know is.....i will not be eating solids for a while....it just comes out the other end.

Apparently, people experiences diarrhea 1-2x a year. That's interesting. Time to rest a bit....i guess this is a natural cleanse.

2 comments :

Cindy said...

I hope you are feeling a little better. Think of it as a cleanse. You can eat more! Yay! Stay hydrated!!

Carol said...

hey sheila, i stumbled on your site through cindy's blog, and i just gotta say... this post was awesome.