Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So I decided to get tacos again for dinner. I wanted to try something else and see what else komodo has to offer. I was curious to see what the Asian Marinated Chicken was all about. I see people ordering this so let me try it out for my self. It's grilled orange marinated chicken with stir fried rice. The fried rice caught my attention. It has good flavors, but the chicken was a tad dry for me. still a good combination and the mandarin orange makes for a nice presentation. I also tried the fish n' grapes. I know the combination sounds kinda weird. It's a deep-fried alaskan cod tossed with fresh grape salad. The cod was good, but also kinda dry, tough. i don't get fish and chips too often, but i expected more tenderness. I didn't like the celery flavor on the grape salad. There is only one thing left that I would like to try and that's the soi which is a vegetarian soy tempeh salad with a savory peanut dressing. I love peanut flavored stuff..... so i'll give this a try in the future.

A shout out to the guys at the Arcadia Komodo Truck for the free tacos. Thanks for caring what I think. I am surprised they "remembered" me. See you for the Soi.

No comments :