Sunday, April 23, 2006

pretty bored. all i did yesterday was sleep. it was one nap after the other. i could do nothing but sleep. i was pretty close to being glued onto my bed. i would like to do the same thing today, but i will probably get dragged out. oh but my ass hurts so. CRAMPS!!!!! oh why me. i want to lay on my tummy, but it is hard to type that way. i really need to do some really work, but my body says NO! Maybe next weekend, i will be more productive. I am going to try to attempt to finish my speech. it shouldn't be so bad. That way when i get back to irvine I can just print it out and practice to my heart's content. And do all my bills and desk work.

let's see. i had many opportunities to think while laying here in my bed. Oh why me...why this horrible pain in the gut....noooooo.....blasted. that must mean it's nap time. why eve.....why?

i wonder....do I complain a lot? I don't want to be one of those annoying complainers that always complain. cause i know they can be annoying.

So i was planning a second vacation to Asia, but i don't know if I should. hmmmmmmm??? I already am going to Europe in June, so hmmmm.....was thinking maybe Hawaii in august, but then the ticket i have goes all the way to Asia, so it would be a waste if I didn't swing all the way. maybe i will stop over in hawaii for some days, but that might be to much $$$...so maybe not.....

okay, i better do something productive, like nap.

No comments :