Saturday, April 22, 2006

awake so early. how crappy. it's saturday too. total boo. so this is why I am up so early, it's cause I drank so many pots of tea last night. and this morning I just have to go pee all the time. it woke me up, and I am at home so when my mom wakes up she comes into see if i am awake too. i think she made juice this morning, but i am not sure cause i didn't hear any grinding.

so plans for today, feeling kinda bummed and lazy. really too lazy to go out and be merry. too lazy to go to the happiest place in the world. but maybe. maybe my mood will pick up in a couple.

i should work on my speech but i am not in the mood. i really just want to mope around all day. i want to sleep, i am tired. maybe i will eat something and then nap till lunch time.

so sleepy, but can't wuite sleep. so exhausted, i haven't a clue why. all this typing is making me tired. ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz

No comments :