Sunday, April 09, 2006

it's sunday morning, 20 to 9. I hadn't planned on waking till like 10, but alas, my biological clock or my UTS told to wake up, so here I am. My headaches, especially around my occipital lobe, which is now trancending down my neck and hitting my spinal cord. So now I can't sleep. BLASTED. My 8 hours plus has been shot. I told my mom about my pressing migranes. Usually they stay for a week and go away. She told me to get an MRI done. I am still shopping for a doctor. I have one in Arcadia, but that is so far. Plus, he is kinda hard to understand. The one I have right now is too drug happy if you know what I mean. So if you know a good doctor in the OC, let me know.

Today, my schedule has opened up. I am going to work, maybe lay out if time allows. Maybe even go to the mall. I need to pick up a wireless bra cause apparently, I have some called contochrondrotis, which is basically my ribs being irritated by the wire on my support. What's up with that? So hopefully, I get one so I can breathe properly, and not have a weird left pain.

Yesterday......was a fun day. I woke up and read some. Had dim sum with my family. Afterwards, my mom made plans for me to take out my relatives. That was unexpected. But since I was there already, I figure, why not. So my sister and I ended up taking them Victoria Gardens and Ontario Mllls. My cousin and his wife are visiting from the PI. They have 3 children. I shouldn't have a favorite, but I do. They have 2 girls and a boy. The older one is quite and more timid. The sandwich is the social butterfly. And the youngest is both shy and talkative. They are so cute, but not as cute as before. I saw them about two years ago and they were super cute. They are still cute though. So to my point. It was fun playing with the kids today. But also very exhausting. so I have a new cuteness meter. They are still cute even at 5.

Victoria Gardens was pretty nice, it's like an oldtown pasedena in the middle of nowhere. It's like a set in a movie. I was pretty impressed. Ontario Mills is ontario mills. I bought some shoes cause my sister did. I really don't need them, but oh well. They will replace my all stars I suppose.

So back to the kids. Shyena is so cute. She was attached to my hip most of the time. I hadn't realize how hard it was to have a kid walking in front of you. I was totally working the inner thighs. I learned something today, almost felt like Holden. Children are so innocent, they haven't a care for the world. They don't care what other people thing, and they are just carefree souls. A free spirit. We should never let the inner child in ourselves go.

No comments :