Tuesday, March 28, 2006

so tired! even though, i had a day off today, it was no day off. work up early, like around 8 and then did my morning of doing nothing till 8:30....then showered and headed to dr. appt #1. after which i headed back to arcadia to dr appt#2. in between i was able to go to REI and return something. then headed to sierra madre. there i got some good tips and almost got a somewhat prospective job offer. but sadly, at the same time my car or the wind beat me up. so check this out....i was getting into my car, when all of a sudden out of nowhere my head bounces from one door to the other. i was like, what the hell just happened. it totally dumb founded. then i was like, OUch! So then i was like, hmmmm.....and had ice on my head on and off the whole day. it still rattles a bit. hope it doesn't bruise, but it's already red.

So i have lunch with my sister and mom. that was nice. we had japanese food and got complementary desserts. after that, it was busy busy busy. dropped my sister off at the doctor's. went to invest a CD. getting a good rate. ask me if you're interested. picked momma and sis, and went to the JnJ store. then to Costco, and finally home. chilled with my family, and then ran errand with my sister. it was so funny watching her run. HAHAHA. it was showering lightly.

headed back to irvine and here i am now. gosh, my head hurts. POO!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

cute