Friday, March 24, 2006

random thought just popped to mind. i'm feeling like a cynic (did I spell that right? oh well) lately. why is that, hmmm? whatevers. so cynic sorta rhythms with syndicate.....like in cowboy beebop. and then i was like, i like wating movies and tv shows cause it's like taking a break from my thought. i been thinking more than watching. it's fun to just absorb yourself into reality tv or whatever. it tells my brain/thoughts breathe. tonight i am going to watch what i like about you cause its the season finale. this weekend my goal is to get things done. might do the eating a cafe or something. well see. haven't done that in a while. its fun, i think.

went swimming today and saw my old housemate. nice to see a familiar face. so yeah....(thinking....) processing thoughts. thoughts are interesting, it is what makes us unique. isn't interesting how you can see a person thinking, like the wheels turning....and you wonder what is going on in their mind. i like the mystery or maybe I am naive, but oh so curious.

want a doughnut all of a sudden. better eat.. salad or popcorn.....i'll go with the salad, it's about dinner time.

No comments :