Thursday, March 30, 2006

I HURT!!!! I am in absolute PAIN. Help me.

1. my head hurts. it POUNDS!!!!
2. my necks aches.
3. my wings hurts.
4. my left oblique hurts like no other. it HURTS so much. SAVE me.
5. I just want to crack every bone to relieve some air pressure.
6. My knee hurts too.
7. I have the urge to vomit.
8. I must be sick.

I had my speech today. It could have been better. Nice to get it out of the way. While in class, this car did a hit and run on my unattended parked car. So there's this black scratch on my rear bummer. When I was walking to my car, I was like, what is it. The sucker that hit me did not leave me a note. But someone did. A good samaritan left me a note of what happened with the license plate, car make and color. I was like, wow! There are good people out there. It's true what they say treat others as you would treat yourselves. So I can get my bummer fixed. yuppie. Thank you guardian angel!!! you are the BEST!!!!


I have an interview to prepare for so that's what i'll be doing tonight, perhaps. probably though. last night, i got a lot of rest, but still, i feel like crap. so tonight, i am going to clean, maybe, probably not.

i don't want to work this weekend again. i am spent from spending all my time in lab. i want to watch she's the man. so sue me. any takers. probably will just get it ripped though. heeeheee.

been meaning to watch zoolander cause i just need something to laugh at and be merry and eat my popcorn, so maybe tonight, probably not thought.

must get over these aches and pains. the tylenol with codeine isn't helping. i am going to see what else I have that is stronger. for some of them i forget what it is for. bobooo...

sorry for all this complaining, next entry will be better. promise.

No comments :