Sunday, March 26, 2006

it's sunday afternoon and I am here at working, slaving away... alas....I have about 8 cycles to run on the BIER before I can go home. I hope it runs smoothly, otherwise I will be here until I run out of samples.

Just took a cereal break, that's why I am here, blogging to you. I figure I better eat something or else I'll be cranky to myself. Yesterday, I only brought an orange, thinking I wouldn't be here that long. But I was and I was dying. I suppose I shed some unwanted fat or wanted muscle.

I brought in the cd player to keep my company and it helps. I'm glad I don't have work tomorrow, but really it was no long weekend for me cause I was here all weekend long. it wasn't so bad, but definitely could have been doing better things. I hope the week will go smoothly. I don't plan on working next weekend. I am going to chill instead. that is away from here.

The cereal made me full and I am ready to tackle those cycles. Yes.....

oh yeah, before work, I treated myself to the mall. I didn't expect to buy anything big, but I ended up getting my mom a watch, I hope she likes it. It's for Mother's Day. I know, I am way early. Think I might give it to her tomorrow. I wonder if she'll like it. It's quite nice. I guess I'll see.

Also, since, I'll be getting my teeth cleaning tomorrow, I love those! I might grab a bit to each with my mom and sister. wonder where.....

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

you said "grab a bit to each with my mom and sister" it reminds me of Tom Hanks in the "Terminal" where he was practicing saying "would you like to grab a bite to eat, eat to bite, bite to eat..."