Friday, March 03, 2006

begin........

so my head hurts.....i dunno why.....probably water there lack off. it is cold too....i am going to the gym soon, so i hope my head clears. it rained a little this morning. my backs aches....i hate is when i sleep on one side too long and not rotate.

speech went well.....and doughnuts were decent. think i'll bring the rest to work.....or eat them all cause i am a fatty. haha.....

so yeah.....don't you hate it when you can't remember something. maybe that is the source of my headache. yesterday my house mate and I have been having meaningful convo...really is interesting to hear another perspective of the aspects of life and the future. kinda like puts you in check of where you really are in life. also, spoke with a friend of mine that I haven't really talked to in ages. it was nice. that's another thing i am going to add in this lenting season.....talk and meet up with friends that I haven't talked to in ages.

a year or two ago, i have been in limbo....of recent, okay like even further back....i have found direction in life and know where i want to go and what i want to do.....its great to have that touch of peace. it's a touch cause i haven't acquired it yet, but am working on it.

so yeah....there is one other thing that is bothering me and i really should face it head on, but maybe i just want to absorb the now.......

might go to buffalo in april. it'll be nice, might take a day off, we'll see....

okay, i better get ready to start my day.....hope it is relaxing and not so jumble. oh yeah another thing.....background leads to futures.....life is all about progression, is it not?

No comments :